viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Tommy



Dear Tommy,

How are you? I hope that you are well. We haven´t seen for a long time. In the first instance, I will tell the good changes that have happened in my life in the last 5 years. I finished my studies of veterinary science and moved to live in London. There are a lot of differences between Spain and England: language, customs, weather, food... First days were difficult but I learned how to survive. Most days it´s raining, and this is the reason why I feel sad much time. I got married and had a beautiful baby. He is called John.

Next, I will tell you the bad news. My father made ill and he died two months ago because of cancer. It´s a pity, but we can do nothing. Life is hard. Don´t worry for me, I am fine.

And what about your life? Charlie, the red-haired classmate, told me you are living in California because of job. Next holidays I am going to travel to California with my husband and my baby. We could see us! I hope to hear from you.
Please write me something about your life in a letter.

Kisses,

Sara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario