domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2014

Childhood: come back, please.



The memories I have of my childhood are varied. I remember when my mother told me stories for sleeping when I only was 5 years old. She also played with me in the park every afternoon after lunch and I was really happy at that time. When you grow, you realize that childhood is a wonderful time in your life, for that reason it is essential that children have a good childhood and that they enjoy every second of this splendid period. Childhood is time for dreaming; a harmless epoch in which dreams always come true. Childhood is also a right for everybody, that's why every child have to have a plate of food and a home where he or she can take shelter. It is a time for playing and not for working, as we can see in many countries children without right to a decent life. This is something that we must change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario