martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Practice 4: Write a short Problem/Solution essay about any issue you consider worth analysing.



My brother has been very bad at maths since he was at school. He has problems to understand the different issues maths is about and it is hard for him to learn. Although he studies a lot of maths, he always fails and he sometimes feels a little sad and depressed. My parents and I are looking for solutions to try that he feels better within himself, and to try to get higher marks at maths.

One solution to this problem would be to give him extra classes of maths. Although my parents have to pay for these classes, these classes are for his own benefit. Another solution to this problem is to buy him maths games with the aim that he learn a lot of maths while he is playing computer games. He really loves all types of games and this would be very useful for him. A last solution is that my father knows something about maths and he can teach him during his spare time. In this way, he could study more maths with my father and he would be his "second teacher".

To sum up, although it is very difficult for my brother to learn maths, with all these solutions we can get positive results and we have to try that he does not feel sad or depressed, because there is no reason to feel in this way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario