sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

A night to remember



I knew this night would be different to the others, and I didn't make a mistake. That night wasn't any another night: it was the night, the night in which I would meet Charlie for the first time. It was a cold and rainy night at the town, but this reason didn't impede that we went to María 's house to celebrate a party. I was wearing a black dress with a silver shoes. To be truthful, I was very elegant. My friend Carmen and I arrived at María 's house at 22.00 o'clock. We got together with the other people in the house. I was very nervous and I did everything possible to hide. Suddenly, Charlie appeared. He was looking very good that night. He was wearing a grey suit and a black shoes, and he looked older than he really was. He came near to me and he told  me: do you want to dance with me? I replied a shy "yes" and we began to dance in the centre of the house. An hour later, we went to the courtyard and we were talking about several topics which we were intereseted in. He took my hand and he kiss it. Then, he was prepared for kissing me when... my mother woke me up and she shouted me: you will be late to the university! Of course this night had been a night to remember.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario