miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

Practice 1: Write an opinion paragraph about something you like and most people don't.



I really like running whereas all my family doesn't like this sport at all. I like this sport because running is a good way of keeping healthy and fit. For that reason, some days, I wake up at 8.00 o'clock, I put my sport clothes, I take my bottle of water and I run out of my house. I love this sport because I like feeling the fresh air on my face while I am running. In my opinion, it's very relaxed and exciting. However, my family doesn't think like me. For them, practising sport is boring and tiring. They prefer staying on the sofa eating some chips while I get up early for practising it. They say to me running isn't an important activity and that there are funnier activities like watching TV, but I prefer running. Running i also important for being thin and it improves your life in many aspects: you feel better within yourself. Finally, although many people don't like running or any other sport, I love practising it because it only has positive aspects for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario